As we all learn to connect in new ways, EPIP chapters around the country have been holding virtual programming to help build community, share knowledge, and model self-care. Over the last few months, chapters from LA to Philly have held virtual book club meetings and screenings, hosted coffee chats and happy hours, and created check-ins and webinars. And there's more to come! Click to learn more about each event - we hope to see you there.
Coming up in late May and early June (all times local as noted):
- Wednesday, May 20th, 5 PM Pacific: a Wellness Wednesday session with EPIP Bay Area
- Thursday, May 21st: lunch with EPIP Minnesota (12 PM Central) and a virtual happy hour with EPIP Colorado (4 PM Mountain Time)
- Friday, May 22nd (and May 29th), 5 PM Eastern: a weekly virtual happy hour with EPIP Philly
- Thursday, May 28th, 8 AM Eastern: Morning Yoga with EPIP New York
- Tuesday, June 9th, 2 PM Eastern: the first session of a virtual webinar series from EPIP DC on understanding and reclaiming philanthropy
Also, for our members of color, please join EPIP on Thursday, May 21st at 7 PM Eastern for our People of Color Network Happy Hour.