Why join us?
We’re the only organization that does what we do. We exist to serve and empower emerging leaders: the people who are building their roles in philanthropy today, and will one day be running philanthropies and nonprofits.
We develop and deliver unique and valuable programming that builds the leadership skills and knowledge base of emerging foundation professionals. We provide formal and informal coaching, professional development, and other boosters for your career. We connect you with other EPIP members working across the field of philanthropy and nonprofits. We dissolve the boundaries that can make it difficult to start careers in philanthropy and grow within them.
Who are we?
EPIP members are a diverse group of people working all around the country, an image of the future of philanthropy. We’re currently comprised of 16 national chapters (and growing!).
Bringing our insights from many different backgrounds, we are committed to making philanthropies and nonprofits more equitable and better representative of American demographics.
Our members work at some of the most prominent and forward-thinking institutions in the country.
EPIP member benefits
Join Our Network of Emerging Social Change Professionals!
Event Benefits – Get Involved!
- $200+ Discount to EPIP National Conference
- Scholarship Eligibility for EPIP National Events
- Complimentary/Discounted Attendance to EPIP Chapter Events
- Complimentary Attendance to EPIP Wednesday Webinars
Leadership Development Benefits – Learn By Doing!
- Host EPIP Webinars
- Post Blogs to EPIP Website
- Facilitate Conference Workshops
- Receive Discounted Rates for Coaching
- Gain Access to Volunteer Opportunities
Collaborative Benefits – EPIP as a Talent Pipeline
- Access a National Network of Change Makers
- Get Involved in the Broader Field through our Partnerships
Additional Partnership Discounts
- NTEN special access & discount packages - Certificate package: Free NTEN membership + Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate at the member rate ($1,000 off) AND Conference package: Free NTEN membership + Nonprofit Technology Conference registration at the member rate ($300 off).
- NYU Academy for Grantmaking and Funder Education – 15% Discount off all Grantmaking Courses
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy - 15% Savings on Print and Digital Subscriptions
- The Foundation Review – 20% off all Subscriptions