The greatest intergenerational transfer of wealth is upon us. The good news: there are many youth grantmaking initiatives happening around the world to help support this. For this webinar, we learned what is happening in the field of youth philanthropy to prepare for this massive shift. The Foundation Center and Youth Philanthropy Connect partnered to conduct the first landscape scan of this scale on youth grantmaking, and they joined us for this discussion. We learned about the impact it has made on the lives of youth. Participants also learned how you to take part in their inspiring movement.
- Annie Hernandez, Executive Director, Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation
- Amanda Dillon, Manager of Strategic Philanthropy, Foundation Center
- Zach Whitten, Founding Member of Junior Board, Lumpkin Family Foundation
- Khayriyyah Muhammad Smith, Committee Member, Michigan Community Foundations Youth Project
- Scanning the Landscape of Youth Philanthropy - a report from the Foundation Center