On Wednesday, October 30th, Pia Infante of the Rockwood Leadership Institute facilitated a fascinating webinar for EPIP members and other nonprofit professionals on how to operate more collaboratively as a leader. Pia also highlighted the importance of healthy personal ecology and how to achieve better work-life balance.
You can access the recording (video only, no audio) here, as well as the slides.
- Personal Ecology Questions and Urgency Index
- Resources on Personal Effectiveness based on brain research
- Personal Effectiveness Resource based on S. Covey’s work
- Inclusive Partnership Model IDEX
- Participatory Decision Making (getting through the groan zone)
- Management Assistance Group’s Networked Leadership Lab (resources on networked leadership to strengthen social and political movements)
- Rockwood’s Art of Leadership
- Rockwood’s Art of Leadership for Philanthropic Leaders