Reporting to the Director, Major Gifts, this part-time position that will play a significant role in achieving The Foundation’s strategic goals. This position will be assisting the development team reach the department’s strategic efforts to expand our Planned Giving Society. This role will assist The Foundation in establishing a comprehensive program of donor cultivation, education and solicit planned gifts and intentions.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in estate and other planned giving techniques including solicitation of the gifts.
- Compressive knowledge of federal and state laws inclusive of IRS rulings relating to deferred gift giving required.
- The ability to conduct themselves with discretion, self-assurance and has a natural comfort in soliciting planned gifts
- Experience using planned giving or fundraising software such as VirtualGiving.com.
- Has a full understanding of the legal record-keeping requirements for fundraising and documenting donations.
- Familiarity with tracking and cultivating high-income individuals
- Ability to generate relationships with prospective donors and financial advisors.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Outlook and Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to work independently, research and analyze, and goal-set.
The New York Women’s Foundation® is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Commensurate with experience
Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to:
Or via mail to:
The New York Women's Foundation
39 Broadway, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10006
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with