Solidaire Network is a fast-paced project of Proteus Fund, whose mission is to move resources to social movements that are striving to create a more just and equitable world. We do this by building a strong community of donors who give in solidarity with social movements, ready to act, and committed to long- term support. Learn more about us at: solidairenetwork.org.
The membership manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all new member onboarding and returning member renewals
- Developing and managing the membership engagement materials including welcome package and quarterly mailings
- Coordinating the Membership Committee to conduct new member onboarding interviews and provide ongoing feedback on our membership programs
- Managing the Nationbuilder database and member directory profiles to ensure all member information is up to date
- Working with the Program Director to build out and manage our online and in-person political education programs for members including annual membership retreat, regular issue webinars, anti-racism and movement philanthropy workshops, and curating political education offerings from peer organizations
- Coordinating member-to-member relationship building and information exchange via remote (phone call discussions and online exchange) and in person (salons, retreat, and meet-ups) activities
- Moderating and supporting members to navigate listserv and Facebook group conversations
- Providing ongoing evaluation and feedback of existing membership programs to continually improve the quality of our membership engagement
Solidaire seeks candidates who excel in relationship-building, are organized and have a high attention to detail, and able to work in a diverse, virtual team.
- Social justice values and a passion for organizing and direct action movements
- Experience with donor organizing
- A demonstrated commitment to meeting a high bar and history of getting things done in the face of obstacles
- A track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of donors
- Experience managing volunteers
- Experience with different CMS platforms, with knowledge of Nationbuilder a plus
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2017.