TCC Group is currently seeking an energetic self-starter with a collaborative spirit to join the team as our fall Marketing Intern in our New York City Office.
The Marketing Intern will provide operational support to the Marketing Team. This includes taking on marketing projects involving content development, digital branding, and internal communications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in marketing to applying research, writing, and organizational skills.
This is an ideal position for an individual who is:
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented.
- Collaborative and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- A multi-tasker able to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Eager to learn and take on new and varied responsibilities.
- Able to work independently, with guidance from Marketing staff.
This is a competitively paid internship. Time commitment is approximately 16-20 hours a week.
Who We Are
TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and Certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People come here to make an impact, and we seek engaged, driven, and inspired individuals to join our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Intern will:
- Provide support to our Marketing staff on a range of administrative and marketing projects.
- Assist in developing digital content, with a strong focus on social media.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities for our brand.
- Update and maintain TCC’s marketing files, including newsletter subscriber list.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, and other correspondence, as needed.
Desired Skills and Background
Education and Experience
- College junior or senior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or Journalism. Recent graduate students are also encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet search.
- Solid research and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous intern experience.
- Copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or other email marketing service.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Acrobat).
Please submit a resume and a cover letter for the “Marketing Intern” position at https://bit.ly/2k295wi.
No telephone calls or emails, please.
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the firm is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The firm does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.