EPIP Seattle is looking for new talented young professionals to join the Steering Committee and lead our local chapter's activities in 2016.
The EPIP Seattle Chapter Steering Committee oversees and coordinates the Chapters’ activities with the goal of strengthening the next generation of grantmakers to advance social justice philanthropy. The Steering Committee will be led by two Co-Chairs and at least four general Steering Committee Members. Each member has an opportunity to engage volunteers from EPIP’s local community of members and peers to support the chapter with activities and tasks.
Depending on the time of the year and the specific roles of members, time commitments will range from five hours of service in a typical month to ten hours in months when we are hosting a local event. The Steering Committee has one monthly standing meeting, at which time all members will convene in person. Meeting times and dates are subject to change based on the availability of a majority of Steering Committee members.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider joining the committee:
- Take a leadership role in Seattle by building and nurturing a space for learning and networking amongst our peers in philanthropy
- Leadership development opportunities locally and through EPIP National include access to professional development funds and to a national network of professionals
- Shape the local programming agenda of our chapter
- Engage in and learn about potential service on EPIPs National Governing Board
- Build your resume and make new connections to emerging and established philanthropic leaders throughout the region
If you’re interested in applying for a role on the EPIP Seattle Steering Committee, please complete this brief application [https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZW9M5XZ]
Feel free to reach out to Biz ([email protected]) with any questions.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with