Are you passionate about social justice?
Are you eager to advance greater equity in philanthropic policies and practices?
Do you believe that emerging practitioners across titles and fields have the potential to grow as effective leaders?
How to Apply
- Fill out our application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/35MNGLL
- Have a colleague "recommend" you for the Steering Committee: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/35BY28H
- The EPIP-NY Steering Committee will be in touch with you regarding your next steps once both the application and your recommendation are in.
Fellow leaders and emerging practitioners in philanthropy:
We’re pleased to announce that EPIP-NY is now accepting applications for you to join the 2016-2018 Steering Committee!
Our Membership and Goals
EPIP is a membership-based organization that unites foundation professionals, social entrepreneurs and other change makers who strive for excellence in the practice of philanthropy to drive positive social change. Our work in the NY chapter is made possible by outstanding volunteers who dedicate their time, resources, and ideas. These individuals share our vision of achieving social justice and equity through community and leadership.
If you’re interested in joining us, then consider applying now!
Important Dates and Timeline
- The deadline to submit your application is Wednesday July 6, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Interviews will take place in person with a member of the EPIP-NY Steering Committee from July 11-20.
- Applicants will be notified during week of August 1.
Want to learn more about how to get involved? Eager to meet us in person to chat? Consider joining us at one of these upcoming events:
June 14, “It Takes a Village- Networking & Cultivating Authentic Community” hosted by EPIP-NY, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Meet Steering Committee Member Bianca Alston
- The Surdna Foundation/Andrus Family Fund, 330 Madison Ave., 30th floor
- RSVP Here (Members):
- RSVP Here (Non-Members):
June 15, “Can the Cycle of Poverty Be Broken? Young Professionals Networking Series” hosted by The Century Foundation
- Meet Steering Committee Co-chairs Allyson Goldhagen and Carolina Velasquez
- The Century Foundation, 1 Whitehall Street 15th Floor, New York, NY 10004
- RSVP Here:
If you can’t attend any of the events above, feel free to reach out to our Co-Chairs, Allyson Goldhagen (email@example.com) and Carolina Velasquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more!