TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
At TCC Group, the services of our Evaluation and Learning Team helps our philanthropic, nonprofit, and corporate partners inform decision making, enhance capacity and effectiveness, and improve programs which leads to a greater social impact. At TCC Group, learning defines our philosophy and approach to evaluation. We believe the real value of evaluation is in its deliberate use. Based on our extensive experience and diverse backgrounds, we are able to understand the unique challenges and opportunities in the broad social sector and confronting our specific clients.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People come here to make an impact, and we seek engaged, driven, and inspired individuals to join our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
TCC Group is currently seeking a full-time Evaluation Analyst in our New York or Philadelphia Office, with flexibility on start-up location due to COVID-19 issues. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in making a social impact.
TCC Group’s Evaluation and Learning Team provides evaluation services across the social sector field to philanthropic, nonprofit, and corporate clients.
As our client engagements are dynamic and diverse in terms of the scope and type of evaluation needed, the Evaluation Analyst is responsible for providing project support to our team that varies in level of challenge, length of engagement, and type. The Evaluation Analyst will utilize database management, writing, research, and analysis skills to help us meet the unique challenges and opportunities in the broad social sector confronting our clients.
This position is ideal for an individual who is:
- Customer-service focused, able to anticipate team and client needs, skilled in being approachable, a collaborator, and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical with the ability to gather, transform, manage and synthesize large sets of data (qualitative and quantitative).
- Adept at conducting research (literature and internet based).
- A skilled communicator able to convey ideas and thoughts clearly, orally, written, and visually.
- A multi-tasker able to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to switch tasks quickly to adapt to changing priorities.
The estimated starting salary for this position is $50,000, with the potential for an annual bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. Please submit a resume and a cover letter for the Evaluation Analyst position there.