The struggle continues. And so does the work of philanthropy. Join EPIP and our chapters across the country for discussions of how to look towards the future, be inclusive in our online workspaces, heal ourselves, and understand our sector better, along with times to come together to share and connect with each other.
Coming up in June (all times local as noted):
- Thursday, June 18th, at 1 PM Eastern: Emerging Post-Pandemic: Being A Future-Focused Leader Now - Join philanthropic futurist Trista Harris for an EPIP webinar that asks how we can use the lessons of this moment to become future-focused leaders now
- Thursday, June 18th, at 1 PM Central: EPIP Minnesota Lunch and Discussion - Join members of the EPIP Minnesota community for lunch and a discussion of the EPIP webinar Emerging Post-Pandemic: Being A Future-Focused Leader Now
- Friday, June 19th, at 5 PM Eastern: EPIP Philly BIPOC Virtual Happy Hour - a space for Philadelphia BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and POC) to grieve, grow, and cultivate joy. Note: This event is for people of color only.
- Monday, June 22nd and Wednesday, July 15th from 4-6 PM Pacific: EPIP Seattle - Healing Ourselves, Healing Philanthropy - a healing cohort led by visionary healer Amadeo Cruz Guiao, open to all emerging philanthropic leaders in Washington State. Participants should commit to both sessions, which will include the creation of a wellness plan, facilitated discussion about healing in philanthropy, and an exploration of how to use healing work to create a better future
- Wednesday, June 24th, at 4:00 PM Eastern: Virtually Equitable: Centering Inclusion In Our Online Workspaces - an EPIP webinar led by organizational change expert Joanna Gattuso, MPH on adapting to virtual work without replicating white supremacist culture remotely
- Friday, June 26th, at 5:00 PM Eastern: EPIP Philly Virtual Happy Hour - Join the EPIP Philly community to connect and unwind in an open forum for joy, connection, and sharing your thoughts on all things philanthropy.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with