TCC Group is currently seeking an energetic self-starter with a collaborative spirit to join our team as a full-time Evaluation Analyst in our New York or Philadelphia Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in helping organizations achieve greater social impact to join our Evaluation and Learning Team. We provide evaluation and learning services across the social sector to our philanthropic, nonprofit, and corporate clients.
Our client engagements are dynamic and diverse in terms of scope, project length and type of evaluation needed. The Evaluation Analyst is responsible for providing project support to our team, and will utilize writing, research, and analytic skills to help us meet the unique challenges and opportunities in the broad social sector confronting our clients.
This position is ideal for an individual who is:
- Customer-service focused, able to anticipate team and client needs, approachable, collaborative, and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical with the ability to synthesize large sets of data (qualitative and quantitative).
- Adept at conducting research (literature and internet based).
- A skilled communicator able to convey ideas and thoughts clearly, both orally and written.
- A multi-tasker able to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Who We Are
TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and Certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
At TCC Group, the services of our Evaluation and Learning Team help our philanthropic, nonprofit, and corporate partners inform decision making, enhance capacity and effectiveness, and improve programs which leads to greater social impact. At TCC Group, learning defines our philosophy and approach to evaluation. We believe the real value of evaluation is in its deliberate use. Based on our extensive experience and diverse backgrounds, we are able to understand the unique challenges and opportunities in the broad social sector and confronting our specific clients.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People come here to make an impact, and we seek engaged, driven, and inspired individuals to join our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Evaluation Analyst will:
- Clean, analyze, synthesize, interpret and summarize both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Assist with preparation of reports, proposals, and other correspondence.
- Conduct research (including literature reviews and internet-based) related to a variety of issues relevant to our client needs.
- Prepare data appendices, graphs, and other visualization of data.
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of work products, including client deliverables, from start to finish.
- Post and manage surveys using web-based software.
- Provide day-to-day support to our consulting staff on a wide range of projects.
Desired Skills and Background
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong research skills (including tracking research, citations, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, R, etc.).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail and commitment to completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Familiarity with the social sector (nonprofit and/or philanthropy).
- Intermediate or advanced data visualization skills, including using tools such as Tableau and GIS software.
- Knowledge of online survey software (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, etc.).
Please submit a resume and a cover letter for the Evaluation Analyst position at https://bit.ly/343eoOh.
TCC Group offers a competitive and equitable compensation package with the goal of attracting and retaining exceptional people. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match, disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, and more.
No telephone calls or emails, please.
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the firm is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The firm does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with