It’s time to reconnect with our JAG partners and do a little good for our community. Join Black Philanthropic Alliance, Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy and Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy for a happy hour and food drive benefitting Martha’s Table!
Just bring a non-perishable food item (described in more detail below) and your charming self and enjoy happy hour specials and appetizers with your colleagues in philanthropy on Local 16’s rooftop deck.
The following items are preferred by Martha’s Table:
- Bagged or canned beans (black beans, baked beans, red beans, etc.)
- Low-sodium canned vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.)
- Canned fruit packed in water or light syrup (peaches, apple sauce, pineapple, orange segments, fruit salad, etc.)
- Canned proteins such as tuna fish, chicken, salmon, chili and beef stew
- Low-sugar oatmeal and breakfast bars
- Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Kix, Raisin Bran, Chex
- Whole wheat pasta, pasta sauce, tomato sauce
- Condiments such as jelly, ketchup and mustard
We respectfully ask that you do not donate peanut butter, soda, candy and junk food.
Cash donations are discouraged, but accepted. Checks should be made payable to Martha’s Table.
We can’t wait to see you!
JAG (Joint Affinity Groups) is a national network of collaborating affinity groups that promote a more just and equitable distribution of philanthropic resources to produce healthier communities with equal access to services and resources.
1602 U St NW
Washington, DC 20009
Google map and directions