ESSENCE OF THE ROLE
The Customer Success Senior Associate (CS Senior Associate) sits at the heart of Catchafire by supporting our end-users (nonprofits and volunteers) across the company. They manage a variety of external and internal processes that keep the Catchafire marketplace running smoothly, and the company grounded in the perspective of our end-users - namely, the changemakers we aim to serve.
- Natural communicator and relationship-builder: You’re charismatic, empathetic, and able to communicate clearly through any channel. When you speak, people listen.
- Creative problem solver & deep thinker: You think through problems methodically before prescribing a solution. You can zoom out and see the bigger picture, abstracting trends & patterns from sets of occurrences.
- Process-oriented: You can prioritize & triage quickly, and you have exceptional attention to detail.
- Quick to learn and adjust: You thrive on being able to process large amounts of information quickly and learn from every experience. You are not afraid to try something new and are constantly thinking about what we can do better based on what we have learned so far.
- Entrepreneurial: You’re always thinking of new ideas to test or ways to add value to your team.
- Ready to roll your sleeves up: We’re a small & mighty team that serves a lot of organizations and volunteers. You should be ready to take on additional projects as they come up.
- Provide excellent customer support and service to the organizations and volunteers using Catchafire
- Manage incoming user inquiries re: Catchafire product (via chat and email)
- Educate and advise nonprofits on the potential for Catchafire to elevate their work and meet key organizational needs; help nonprofits plan capacity building projects (via phone consultations with users)
- Master Catchafire’s frontend administration tool to quickly resolve customer support issues & escalate bugs to Tech team
- Maintain best practices in support channels - creating and maintaining canned responses, FAQs & support documentation
- Monitor marketplace & proactively engage with Catchafire users to augment their usage of the product and increase adoption
- Proactively shape our service offering and drive new ideas to delight our customers
- Support teams across Catchafire (Marketing, Product, Accounts, Business Development) as primary point of contact to end-users & advocate for end-user perspective
- Systematically identify trends and elevate end-user insights to inform Product development
- Support innovation on Catchafire’s project menu to ensure offerings are aligned with end-user needs
- Identify power-users and generate a steady stream of Catchafire success stories for marketing collateral
- Collaborate cross-team to help evolve Catchafire’s service offering to nonprofits
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
You must have:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience supporting customer-facing teams in areas such as client services, operations, or marketing
- Work or volunteer experience in the nonprofit sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
It would be great if you had:
- Content or social media marketing experience
- Startup life exposure
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits
If our values resonate with you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify "Customer Success Senior Associate" in the subject, and please include short answers to the following questions: (1) Why do you want to work at Catchafire? (2) What special power would you bring to this role?
This position is based in New York City.