Celebrating 21 years in business, ZT Systems is one of America’s fastest growing private companies. With headquarters and manufacturing in the USA, ZT Systems engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of data center customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of quality individuals.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the launch of and supporting the execution of the CSR strategy for ZT Systems (“the Company”). The position will report to the VP of Finance and the specific responsibilities and requirements are outlined below:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assist in the implementation of an online workplace giving, matching gifts, volunteering and integrated grant management solutions system and provide administration support after implementation
- Collaborate with the senior team to support the Company’s corporate giving initiative, employee engagement activities and volunteer outreach opportunities
- Support integration of CSR program awareness throughout all business operations, including development and execution of a CSR communications strategy
- Support internal and external CSR reporting initiatives, updates and ongoing management
- Oversee & update CSR documentation (filing documents, presentations, uploading assets, quarterly and weekly updates and communication)
- Work with relevant business units to implement processes and data tracking
- Conduct research & analysis for senior management to ensure that CSR programming is consistent with corporate priorities.
- Coordinate CSR events and meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Corporate Giving and Social Responsibility initiatives
- Familiarity with Corporate Giving and Social Responsibility concepts, programs and trends
- Demonstrated collaborative and communication skills and ability to work well with all business partners
- Experience with Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and integrated grant management platforms such as AngelPoints (MicroEdge) and Spark (Benevity) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage multiple concurrent projects, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of problem solving ability including independent judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity and shows maturity, discretion, good judgment and cultural sensitivity
- Strong work ethic and sense of discipline
- Professional demeanor and ability to work as a member of a team
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Analytical problem assessment and problem solving
- Flexibility, adaptability, and customer service orientation
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced, high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred in one of the following: MPA, MPP, MS in Philanthropy or Non-Profit Management, MBA.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in CSR, corporate philanthropy, grant-making, foundation work, or non-profit management
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.