About TCC Group
TCC Group is a social impact consulting firm committed to helping diverse social actors strengthen and scale their work. We are committed to addressing complex social problems by heightening our clients’ understanding of their collaborative role in society. A Certified B Corporation founded in 1980, we provide an array of services to nonprofits, foundations and corporate citizenship programs that include strategic planning and program development, foundation and grants management, landscape research and organizational assessment, evaluation and organizational learning, and capacity building.
The Analyst is a full-time employee who will support the Corporate Service team with project support, grants management, research and analysis. Strong writing and analytical skills are a must. The Analyst will support our consulting teams and clients by providing project management and coordination services to project leads. We are looking for someone who is self-directed but also works well in team settings, proactive, and who can juggle work on multiple projects simultaneously.
A significant amount of the Corporate Analyst’s time will be dedicated to a range of healthcare programs that TCC manages for a pharmaceutical client. Interest and experience in healthcare issues is a plus.
Participating in client engagements under the supervision of the project manager, an analyst’s primary client is their TCC consulting team. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Strong project and task management experience required.
- Providing day-to-day project management support, including note-taking and providing meeting summaries, assisting with coordination of work of project teams across multiple offices and managing task and project budgets.
- Serving as back-up to the work of Consultants as required.
- Timeline development and tracking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assisting with preparation of work plans, action plans, correspondence, proposals, and PowerPoint presentations by formatting, proofreading, and copy-editing.
- Develop draft communication materials (fact sheets, external facing e-mails, reports, social media content, etc.)
- Review, tracking, assessing, and/or sorting of documents relevant to grant making including applications, progress reports, and/or evaluation reports.
- Compiling high-level assessments of patterns noted.
- Managing communications with grantees and/or related partners.
- Reviewing grant proposals, including conducting basic financial analysis of organizational and programmatic budgets, summarizing proposal highlights and identifying any red flags.
- Providing technical assistance to grantees through a virtual help desk.
Research and Reporting
- Compiling background information from published and on-line sources, surveys, and interviews, and drafting results of research.
- Assisting in survey design and analysis of survey data, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Analyzing and summarizing groups of interview notes.
- Developing summary wrap and de-brief reports for client activities and events.
- Providing business development support through prospect research.
- Undergraduate degree essential
- At least two years of job professional experience required
- Experience in a corporate citizenship or social impact-related role strongly preferred
- Experience or strong interest in HIV and public health
Skills and Attributes
- Strong writing, analytical, and research skills
- Demonstrated track record in managing tasks and/or small projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work on multiple teams and take direction from multiple project managers, in multiple geographic locations
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work independently, problem-solving orientation
- Intellectual curiosity
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using Microsoft Professional Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet search engines and databases
Commensurate with experience; competitive benefits package.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter for the “Corporate Analyst” position at https://jobs-tccgrp.icims.com/
No telephone calls, please.
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the firm is filled by the best-qualified applicant available. The firm does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
Contact: Vanessa Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date (of position): Immediately
Application Deadline: Open until filled