The Masorti Foundation advances the Conservative Jewish Movement in Israel – known there as the Masorti Movement – through education, advocacy and fundraising support. The Masorti Movement has 80 congregations and communities throughout Israel which welcome all, regardless of age, gender identity or sexual orientation. It is a leading force within Israel promoting religious pluralism, inclusivity, egalitarianism and democracy. The Masorti Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, with headquarters in New York City. Learn more at http://masorti.org/
The Constituency and Office Systems Manager is a new position reporting to the Executive Director. This individual will work closely with the Executive Director, Assistant Director for Development, and the communications and technology advisers to power fundraising, outreach and engagement with 45,000+ current constituents and to broaden our base of support. This individual will oversee and implement the upgrade of our constituency management system to maximize effectiveness in donor outreach, reporting and analysis. This individual also will manage our office and serve as liaison to accounting services and other vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience in Raiser’s Edge and fundraising operations, and a commitment to Jewish religious pluralism, egalitarianism and inclusivity in Israel.
- Manage the migration of our donor and constituent data to Raiser’s Edge NXT and ensure data integrity throughout the pr
- Create and produce reports and queries that translate data into actionable information that guides and informs fundraising strategies and metric
- Perform data entry and process and acknowledge charitable gifts and pledges, guided by the Assistant Director of Development.
- Produce reports for and liaise with accounting and financial serv
- Establish protocols and best practices for data entry, hygiene, and maintenance and engage colleagues in these functio
- Collaborate with the Executive Director, development and communications staff and advisers to develop strategies for fundraising outreach and to coordinate print and electronic fundraising, marketing and public education campai
- Produce reports and analyses of responses to e-news action alerts, e-newsletters and social media activity.
- Manage day-to-day operations including liaising with vendors, billing and other services, and performing other tasks as they
- Bachelor’s degre
- 2-3 years of experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Ed
- Previous experience with Raiser’s Edge data migration, or be a quick study for new constituency management program
- Familiarity with office processes and proced
- Working knowledge of web development systems a pl
- You are a self-starter, proactive, efficient and plan a
- You have strong project and time management skills and are compulsive about detai
- You “own” your projects and your work and are eager to take on new challeng
- You are flexible, adapt quickly to changing situations, and thrive when meeting deadlin
- You connect the dots and have excellent problem solving skil
- You have excellent written and oral communication ski
- You are collaborative and a team play
- You are committed to Jewish religious pluralism, egalitarianism and inclusivity in Israel.
We offer our employees generous paid leave, including time off for Jewish holidays, and a variety of other benefits and opportunities for professional development and growth.
To apply, please send a cover letter with your salary expectations, resume and a writing sample to [email protected] with “Constituency and Office Systems Manager” in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
The Masorti Foundation is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with