About the Position
Reporting to the Program Director, the Associate Program Manager is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and support tasks within The Clara Lionel Foundation. The duties ensure the smooth functioning of the internal and external systems of the organization by providing coordination and support between the various staff roles and functions.
- Work with other members of CLF in support of goals.
- Support on research and due diligence on prospective grantees.
- Emergency response logistics such as ordering supplies and providing additional options for support.
- Oversee CLF social media calendar for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Support on day to day social media postings.
- Content collection / storing / editing for social media.
- Day to day management of CLF FB group.
- Support on event planning / logistics around Diamond Ball.
- Manage Diamond Ball gift bag process.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Program Director.
- Background research for briefing documents.
- Manage the general inquiries email inbox and bring action items to the attention of the Executive Director and Program Director.
- Support on other operations and office procedures as needed.
- Attention to Detail. Extreme accuracy.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Initiative and Follow-up.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Results Driven.
- Ability to multi-task and follow direction.
- Associate’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration or related field.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly.
Details at a Glance
- On-site Location
- Full Time Schedule
- 2-Year Degree Required
- Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- Benefits: Medical, 403(b)
How To Apply
- Apply for the position here: Associate Program Manager
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with