CRM Analyst, Marketing and Business Development
We need a Salesforce master to empower our business development team. This position will work with staff at all levels, including senior executives, to drive increased sales and client engagement. This is an outstanding opportunity to build a career in business development management.
About Arabella Advisors
Arabella Advisors helps foundations, philanthropists and investors who are serious about impact achieve the greatest good with their resources. We help our clients imagine what’s possible, design the best strategies, learn what works best, and do the work necessary to realize their visions.
Our staff is a team of passionate problem-solvers—mission-driven and action-oriented—with a unique combination of experience in philanthropy, business, nonprofits, government, finance, law, and other fields. We combine creative, strategic thinking with knowledge and networks developed through decades of hands-on experience.
The fastest-growing philanthropic advisory firm in the nation, Arabella is also a certified B Corporation. Our leadership team, advisors, colleagues, and staff are fundamentally concerned with social change. We share a desire to make a difference and apply an outcomes-focused approach. Our internal culture supports employee passions, enables continuous learning, and fosters innovation, risk taking, and fun—even as it emphasizes excellence.
Salesforce Reports and Analysis (~50%)
- Develop, improve, and interpret reports via Salesforce to drive the efforts of the Marketing and Business Development team
- Identify and track key business development metrics, such as activity against targets or sales pipeline stall points – provide trend insights such as year over year analyses
Design, develop and manage various dashboards and special views for data presentationsBusiness Development Operations (~25%)
- Create and update guidance materials (e.g., step-by-step user guides, webinars, training decks, FAQ documents) to ensure that the Marketing and Business Development team and other stakeholders have a clear, simple and well communicated set of ways to use Salesforce efficiently
- Serve as the primary team liaison and point of contact for internal partnerships with finance, HR, IT and other operations
- Provide administrator-level support for key users on Salesforce
- Identify and develop any necessary and assigned Salesforce enhancements
Serve as an applications (e.g., Salesforce, Excel) "super-user" to manage ad hoc data requests, training and questionsMarketing and Client Engagement (~25%)
- Support Arabella marketing efforts to generate awareness, excitement, and adoption - pre- and post-launch
- Work with internal stakeholders to support the sales process, including the development of sales process maps, customer experience maps, IT requirements for Salesforce work, and sales collateral
- Provide key stakeholders with updates to note progress in key performance areas and identify/ flag areas of lagging performance or concern
- Investigate and identify new technologies and tools that have the potential to improve team effectiveness and efficiency
- Capture and document external and internal leading practices around sales effectiveness
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, including business administration
- At least three years’ experience with steadily increasing responsibility in related field
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, synthesize, and report/present data
- High-level of proficiency with Salesforce and demonstrated capability of becoming a super user
- Intermediate Excel skills, e.g. pivot tables
- Experience and comfort with PowerPoint
- Demonstrated passion to become a trainer in how to use Salesforce effectively
- Ability to work with team members across offices, teams, and all levels, including executives
- Strong upward management skills to drive process and participation
- Capable of identifying and implementing necessary improvements to processes and systems
- Exceptional business-related written and verbal communication capabilities
- Well-established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
Other Highly Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in data visualization
A Career with Arabella Advisors
We are committed to having a passion-driven, inclusive, fun, transparent, collaborative, and healthy culture. We invite you to visit our careers website to learn more about our people, culture, and work. However, we thought you should know that Arabella is committed to providing excellent benefits to our employees. For you and your eligible dependents, we provide a competitive package that includes health, vision, dental, and prescription insurance. We also provide you disability coverage; life insurance; personal and volunteer leave time; a 401K match that you are eligible to receive when you start; funds for professional development; and a fitness benefit.
We also are committed to building a firm that is diverse and inclusive. We invite our clients and employees to be fully themselves. By integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work, we benefit from increased knowledge, creativity, flexibility, and organizational and individual growth. We expect all Arabella staff to share this commitment.
Candidates must submit a resume and one-page cover letter to be considered for the position. The cover letter must address why you want to work at Arabella and why this is your dream job. We will disregard candidates that do not submit the appropriate materials.
While Arabella is open to individuals from various locations applying to join our team, please note that we generally are unable to pay for relocation expenses.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with