El Camino Health has served the communities of Santa Clara County for more than 60 years, with nationally recognized physicians and nurses at two not-for-profit acute care hospitals in Los Gatos and Mountain View, and primary care, multi-specialty care, and urgent care locations across the region. El Camino Health is dedicated to giving patients high-quality care utilizing the most advanced technology and research, delivering results first and respect always.
Aside from achieving outstanding patient outcomes, the hospitals have earned numerous awards for clinical excellence, including being named one of the World’s Best Hospitals 2022 by Newsweek and becoming the San Francisco Bay Area’s first Magnet hospital, earning four consecutive designations from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing excellence.
Key service lines include cancer care, cardiovascular care, maternity care, mental health and addiction services, orthopedics, pulmonology, and women’s health. Visit elcaminohealth.org to learn more.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The position will work closely with multiple non-profit community organizations, including school districts, community clinics and mental health programs that receive grant funding from El Camino Healthcare District and El Camino Health. The Senior Specialist will assess community grants and proposals and provide guidance to grantees, as well as develop and foster relationships with a wide range of community organizations. Additionally, the position will participate in community outreach, conduct site visits and represent the organization at community events and meetings. The Senior Specialist will have project management responsibilities overseeing complex multi-partner initiatives, develop the annual community benefit plans and program reports, and collaborate on public relations initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s in Public Health, Public Administration, Social Work or Public Policy preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in planning and coordinating services in a health or social service agency, or comparable experience in grants management.
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with community partners and support them to achieve their goals.
- Strong project management skills including goal setting, tracking progress, negotiating metrics and coordinating initiatives among multiple agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking experience.
- Results oriented, strong initiative and excellent judgment.
Salary Range: $38.29 - $57.43 USD Hourly
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. If you're looking for an enriching and professionally supportive environment, please view Req# R00010701 at www.elcaminohealth.org. EOE