Please join us for EPIP NY’s Women & Philanthropy: A Discussion of Recent Trends and Ways to Engage.
In this hour-long virtual session, we will share takeaways from a recent report on trends in women’s giving. Participants will learn about women-driven philanthropic models and movements. We will also facilitate small-group discussions on giving circles, womens’ foundations, and how trends in women’s philanthropy relate to your work and context.
- Jeannie Infante Sager is the Director of the Women’s Philanthropy Institute (WPI), which is housed under the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Facilitators for the breakout conversations include:
- Renée Joslyn, Principal and Founder of Unboxed Philanthropy Advisors
- Emily Rasmussen, Founder & CEO, Grapevine
- Kyumon Murrell, Trainer & Advisor, Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
- Sachi Takahashi-Rial, Associate Director of Partner Services, Listen4Good
The event will take place March 24th 5:30-6:30 on zoom.
Please register for zoom info.
Add to Calendar 03/24/2022 17:30:00 03/24/2022 18:30:00 America/New_York EPIP NY | Women & Philanthropy: A Discussion of Recent Trends and Ways to Engage Check https://www.epip.org/women_philanthropy_a_discussion_of_recent_trends_and_ways_to_engage for the latest info.
March 24, 2022 at 5:30pm - 6:30pm Eastern Time (US & Canada)
EPIP NY Steering Committee ·
Showing 38 reactions
Sign in with