Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a Special Assistant to the President & CEO to join our team. This position is based at our Executive Office located at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10012.
It is an exciting and important time to work at Planned Parenthood of New York City. We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPNYC is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programing so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers, whether through our services, education or advocacy efforts, which prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
At PPNYC, we provide the absolute best care to our patients and our communities through innovative health care delivery and education programming. We care for everyone who walks through our doors regardless of insurance, ability to pay or immigration status. As a leading voice for reproductive freedom, PPNYC fiercely advocates for policies to ensure that all New Yorkers will have access to the full range of reproductive health care services and information.
PPNYC knows that our greatest asset is our people. We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits package to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Special Assistant to the President & CEO does
- Leads and manages all administrative and operational responsibilities of the Office of the President and Chief Executive Officer
- Provides extensive and multi-faceted support to the President and CEO during a time of dynamic growth and innovation at PPNYC
- Supervises the Executive Office’s Administrative Associate
- Conducts analyses and research on a range of topics related to the work of the President and CEO including financial analyses, policy research and other research
- Position offers opportunities to work closely with senior leadership of the organization and interact meaningfully with all departments and programs.
- Using a mix of administrative, operational, and programmatic experience, supports the CEO’s day-to-day business, as well as special projects and strategic initiatives.
We’re seeking candidates who have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience
- A proven track record of strong and operational leadership in a C-suite setting, including work with Boards of Directors
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Quick and concise writing skills
- A curious, team-player mindset who works well independently and is open to evolving responsibilities
- Comfort in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- A sense of humor!
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please submit your resume and cover letter. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.
Do you like this post?