Recovery from the COVID-19 crisis offers an unprecedented opportunity to build a more equitable, just, and sustainable global system. To make that a reality, the world needs your unique talents and strengths now more than ever. Apply to our virtual career acceleration program to make an even bigger impact with your job on the other side of this pandemic — whether you’re staying with your current role or looking for a new one.
The MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship program is for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their careers. Our goal is to help you advance your world-positive career. The virtual programming is customizable for your unique goals and lifestyle, and is easily combined with a full-time job.
The 6-month program kicks off with a virtual training weekend, where you’ll explore your personal and professional drivers, develop skills in design thinking and social entrepreneurship, and meet the other changemakers in your cohort. You’ll leave the weekend with new friends, insights, and an individualized action plan for using the next 6-months to accelerate your social good career.
Throughout the Fellowship — designed to support you regardless of where you are located — you’ll stay engaged with weekly coaching calls, monthly webinars with industry leaders, and case-based learning projects. With additional reading and reflection assignments, you’ll be able to deepen your understanding of social impact frameworks like human-centered design, behavioral economics, systems mapping, and more. Unlike in a traditional curriculum-based program, you’ll then gain hands-on experience applying what you’ve learned to a real social impact project that builds on your strengths while challenging you to grow. At every step, you’ll have the support of coaches, mentors, and your peers to help leverage your experience to reach your career goals.
By the end of the Fellowship, you’ll have developed the skills, network, and confidence to take your career to the next level. Best of all, even as an alumni, you’ll be part of an inspiring group of Fellows from around the world supporting each other to create a lifetime of impact!
Over the course of the 6 month Fellowship, you will
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions and design-thinking workshops in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and complete a social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow (bring your own or use our global network)
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Receive guidance on telling your professional story and showcasing your international experience on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.
While the Fellowship program itself lasts for 6 months, Fellows receive lifetime access to a global community of alumni and impact partners, plus ongoing webinars and learning activities. With our cohorts now virtual through January 2021, we’re passing the savings of our in-person events on to you and reducing tuition by $1,000. In these economically uncertain times, we know that the Institute is a big investment - we hope to make the Fellowship as accessible as possible through payment plans and would love to work with you if cost is a limiting factor.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for early- to mid-career professionals from across all sectors who are looking for the best way to contribute to building a better world.
If you’ve ever thought your career could be more meaningful and fulfilling, and feel motivated to contribute to the greater good, we’d love to talk to you!
Our next virtual cohort will kick off in October, and applications close on September 30th – Learn more and apply here!