Next Street: Where teamwork and entrepreneurship meet
Next Street was founded in 2005 with the belief that small businesses are the engines of inclusive growth in underserved markets. Serving as trusted advisor to some of the country’s most dynamic organizations, Next Street revolutionizes how organizations provide capital, customers and services to small businesses and entrepreneurs. We create strategies and tools for public, private and social institutions to drive equitable small business growth in the communities across the US. Next Street directly serves hundreds of individual businesses every day through tailored small business development services and programs.
We look for professionals who aim to combine their diverse backgrounds and experiences with a passion for mission, offering our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work at the intersection of doing well and doing good. Next Street is a for-profit ‘business for good’ and a certified B Corporation with offices in New York City, Chicago, and Boston.
Next Street’s Advisory practice is looking for a high-performing Senior Analyst who is looking to grow in a dynamic and supportive environment, enjoys client services and is passionate about small business. This role will have significant opportunity from day one to own workstreams and help shape client recommendations.
- Perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis, through industry/market research, financial analysis and stakeholder interviews
- Create client deliverables in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Develop actionable recommendations and supporting implementation plans
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with clients
- Support business development efforts to attract new clients and augment existing relationships
- Contribute to firm knowledge development, codification, and dissemination
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 2+ years work experience with a top-tier professional services firm
- Experience conducting research, analysis, and project management in a client services context
- Desire to build a business and an appetite to take entrepreneurial initiative
- Demonstrated capacity for collaboration and teamwork at all levels of tenure
- Commitment to develop one's personal leadership, in addition to cultivating one's abilities to lead work
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn through work across industries
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged, regardless of seniority
Next Street is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please follow instruction on our website here.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with