The Research, Reporting and Data Associate will support and enhance the Development and Donor Services team’s capacity for data integrity, research and analysis. This individual will monitor and maintain the accuracy and consistency of constituent and activity data entered into the Salesforce database as well as conduct research on donors and prospects for the Development and Donor Services team.
- Coordinate constituent and activity data management in Salesforce, in collaboration with the Philanthropy Operations Officer;
- Serve as a key departmental resource for the Salesforce database and various reporting needs;
- Monitor and uphold data integrity protocols to ensure accurate reporting and inform departmental activities, in collaboration with colleagues;
- Create, run, and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports and dashboards in Salesforce to monitor data integrity and consistency related to donor and prospect activities, gifts, and grants;
- Conduct research and create research briefings on individuals and organizations to support donor stewardship as well as prospect identification and qualification for the Development and Donor Services team;
- Work closely with the IT team to identify duplicate records in the Salesforce database and resolve integration issues;
- Maintain prospect and donor research files, updating periodically as needed;
- Enter and clean prospect, donor and departmental activity records in Salesforce database;
- Ensure timely entry of activities in Salesforce database and contribute to maintaining a 90% deliverable rate for all Development and Donor Services mailings;
- Participate in the implementation of new technology solutions, such as email marketing and event management tools, for the Development and Donor Services team;
- Provide technical and administrative support for events including assisting with occasional events in the mornings (prior to 9:00am) and evenings (after 5:00pm); and
- Provide general administrative support to other department team members as requested.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- College degree or equivalent; and
- At least 3 years of office-based work experience, with a focus on data integrity and analysis.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Strong organization skills and impeccable attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent written and verbal skills; high level of customer service orientation;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point;
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database experience (Salesforce) strongly preferred;
- Excellent data management and reporting skills;
- Willingness and ability to work outside the regularly scheduled work day as needed;
- Professional and mature interpersonal work style, ability to interact well with a diverse range of people;
- Ability to adjust work activity to various management styles;
- Ability to make decisions regarding organizing own workload and managing multiple tasks;
- Must be independent, proactive and able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Participatory work style; team player and sense of humor; ability to give and receive feedback;
- Strong goal orientation with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities; and
- Willingness and ability to handle confidential information.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Ability to sit for long periods of time;
- Ability to use a keyboard for extended periods of time; and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds, occasionally.
All applications should be submitted online. Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select “Research, Reporting and Data Associate” to complete our online application process. Diversity candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.
The content is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. It is not intended to constitute an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents, who are or become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act or applicable state law, must be able to perform the essential functions of the job (including those listed above) either with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation, if any, will be determined by management in consultation with the employee on a case-by-case basis.
This job description is intended to be general and may be revised from time to time. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned different or additional duties from time to time.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with