The Sisters of Charity Foundation of Cleveland is committed to increasing the community’s ability to improve the lives of people living in poverty. The Office Coordinator/Program Associate will provide administrative support to the overall work of the Foundation and support the program staff with programmatic support, including special projects.
Full Time Position
Reports to Senior Program Director with accountability to President and Board of Directors.
Program Associate: Responsibility for programmatic and special project functions, including:
- Become knowledgeable about the Foundation’s focus areas, goals and key
- Develop and coordinate project work plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives for complex programs and projects; track project milestones and
- Develop and use tools to compile and maintain project status reports and communicate to the team on a regular
- Support project coordination across multiple concurrent projects across program
- Build and maintain productive relationships among staff and other
- Provide logistical support for internal and external meetings including identifying dates, locating meeting space, food, and other associated
- Work with Program team to prepare materials for trainings, conferences, presentations and meetings by developing agendas and other materials and disseminate to
- Provide meeting support which may include recording or note-taking, generating a list of meeting follow-up tasks, and contacting meeting
- Support special events, including preparing handouts, tracking attendees, mailings, name tags, food, and other logistics coordination.
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff
- Troubleshoot and follow-up with partner information
- As requested, conduct in-depth research and analyses on a range of complex social issues and provide reports or
Office Coordinator: Responsibility for general office support functions, including:
- Staffing front desk, answering phones, maintaining phone directories and assisting in troubleshooting telephone issues, scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, copying and maintaining files, ordering
- Support Foundation hospitality, including replenishing refreshments, ordering food for meetings, set-up/clean-up, and maintaining office
- On-going documentation of general office materials such as procedure book, front desk manual, information binder,
- Distribution and tracking of petty cash as needed, reconciliation of quarterly cash drawer with receipts. Assist with invoicing and bill
- Maintain foundation library, incorporating materials from meetings and
- Working with Communications, contribute to blog posts and social media outlets about the Foundation’s
- Assist with facility office equipment and IT related
Additional Team Contributions:
- Participate in board meetings, committee meetings, and staff
- Represent the Foundation among the broader community of stakeholders and
- Support collaboration with other Sisters of Charity Health System
- All other duties as
- Ability to understand the Mission & Ministry of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine and the Foundations and embrace its mission and
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of experience; previous experience in non-profit sector and/or office setting is
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word and
- Ability to use all office equipment, including copy machine, telephone equipment,
- Ability to manage multiple projects under direction of multiple team
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility for results; Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management with the ability to
- Ability to interact professionally with individuals from diverse
- Demonstrated team player with outstanding interpersonal and collaborative work
- Ability to be flexible, adapting to evolving strategic priorities as set forth by the Foundation’s Board and
Please apply by September 13, 2019.