The Operations Project Manager is responsible for leading new organization implementations and managing ongoing projects in support of the mission and vision of Catalyst Institute, Inc and its entities. The Operations Project Manager will serve as liaison for a wide range of operational projects and activities varying in scale and will lead the project teams and ensure seamless and timely execution of all deliverables within budget. The Operations Project Manager must demonstrate an ability to motivate team members, drive change, and facilitate problem solving discussions to effectively lead the teams and projects. Additionally, the Operations Project Manager will also support the analysis and potential growth of project management capability within the organization.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and oversee all aspects of small- and large-scale cross-functional engagements and initiatives. Set project scope and objectives, deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
• Develop project plans from concept to completion and identify tasks needed to be performed.
• Prepare and present reports, perform risk management, and send communications regarding status of project.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Understand and communicate roles, responsibilities and expectations with subject matter experts; continually manage expectations and escalate when they are not met.
• Lead and attend meetings (in person and/or via video conference) with all levels of internal and external stakeholders in a professional and polished manner, including facilitating goal setting to managing strategy sessions.
• Act as key contact and coordinate with other teams, departments, third parties, and leadership to ensure all aspects of each project are effective. Become valued partner and keep goals top of mind.
• Delegate project tasks based on project participants strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Meet and present high level and detailed reports about project progress and completion.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Ensure deliverables are completed in alignment with all requirements and quality expectations.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including detailed project plans, dashboards/diagrams, spreadsheets, process maps, and calendars. Documentation should represent key business decisions and obtain sign-off from stakeholders.
• Create, measure and track project performance and milestones using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Manage positive relationships and seek input with internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
• Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management, Healthcare Management or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project management role, which includes working with leadership and clients.
• Ability to seamlessly lead small and large projects including managing both internal and external teams.
• Entrepreneurial and independent, but also a strong collaborator and valued team player.
• Excellent use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint and other business management tools.
• PMP or similar Project Management certification.
• Solid judgment in applying operational strategies to successfully implement project and organizational concepts.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams and resources.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks with competing timelines; work well under pressure.
• Creativity to solve unique and wide-ranging business challenges.
• Strong facilitation skills and ability to manage related discussions, influence key stakeholders, and drive leaders towards decisions.
• Capable of implementing process improvements to deliver new business implementations more efficiently.
• Adhere to DQ company policies.
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Previous experience in Healthcare or Oral Health preferred.
• Management experience and effective leading of teams.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.