The Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association is seeking an energetic and highly organized candidate with a passion for GLASA's mission, to optimize the agency's day-to-day administrative and office operations functions, and to manage special projects for the Executive Director or other staff as assigned by the Executive Director. The position will also contribute to the development and implementation of the agency's strategies, policies and procedures. The position is 30 hours per week.
- Improve GLASA staff productivity by continuously improving administrative and office operations.
- Design, implement and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and administrative systems, processes, policies, and procedures in support of the organization's mission.
- Manage and oversee databases for participants, donors, and other stakeholders and supporters, including direct responsibility for event management and registration.
- With help of a part time secretary, prepare and distribute external correspondence, including but not limited to contracts, donation acknowledgements, and letters for taxdeductible financial and in-kind donations.
- For the annual Adult National Open and Great Lakes Regional Games and similar events or programs, manage participant registration, notifications and communications, and make travel arrangements for staff and out of town guests attending such events.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's or Associate's degree.
- Prior or current business organizational management experience is strongly desired.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- General understanding and knowledge of database or CRM systems, with past hands-on experience desired. After hiring, will receive training on GLASA's database system, Neon (from Z2 Systems).
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to Cindy Housner at [email protected]