About RSF Social Finance
Imagine working with a group of thoughtful, committed colleagues to transform the way the world works with money.
At RSF Social Finance, we bring our individual passions, experience, and skills to meet the needs of others through innovative and integrated investing, lending, and giving services that generate positive social and environmental impact while fostering community and collaboration among participants.
With a 30 year track record of deploying loans, grants, and other catalytic capital to non-profit and for- profit social enterprises, RSF is recognized nationwide as a leader in the field of social finance. As an organization of fewer than 50 employees, RSF’s approach is to grow our team by adding one person at a time. In doing so we identify and seek a particular set of skills and experience to meet specific organizational needs, while seeking candidates who are also aligned with our purpose, values, and operating principles.
For more details, visit rsfsocialfinance.org.
RSF is currently recruiting for five open positions, summarized below. Detailed listings can be found at: http://rsfsocialfinance.org/jobs/
- Senior Financial Accountant: The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for performing general day-to-day accounting operations, analysis, and reporting. This position focuses on accounting processes, management of accounting operations, internal controls, generally accepted accounting principles, financial reporting and taxation rules, regulations, and appropriate practices. The Senior Financial Accountant communicates with diverse teams of stakeholders, including in-house and out-sourced/remote colleagues/teams and reports to the Manager of Accounting.
- Financial Accountant: The Financial Accountant is responsible for providing accounting support to the entire organization. This position also prepares journal entries, reconciles accounts, and performs monthly closings. The Financial Accountant communicates with diverse teams of stakeholders, including in-house and out- sourced/remote colleagues/teams and reports to the Manager of Accounting.
- Senior Credit Associate: The Senior Credit Associate is responsible for underwriting commercial loans to non-profit and for-profit social entrepreneurs in the USA and Canada, as well as helping to manage RSF’s processes for underwriting and portfolio management. Primary duties include underwriting and obtaining credit approval for new and existing formula-based commercial loans in the portfolio, including shared risk and collaborative loans across the risk spectrum. This role reports to the Credit Manager and is part of the RSF Lending Team.
- Legal Assistant/ Paralegal: The position will support our General Counsel and assist with all things legal: corporate matters and board support, impact investing and financing transactions, compliance matters, legal department administration, staff trainings and interaction with our incredible clients and partners. Candidates must have excellent writing, organizational and communication skills, amazing attention to detail and a passion for changing the world!
- Director of Client Development: RSF Social Finance seeks to hire a full-time Director of Client Development who will apply her/his professional experience and expertise to advance RSF’s vision, mission, and values. The Director of Client Development will oversee fundraising strategy and implementation for campaigns to raise both philanthropic and investment capital. This position will provide leadership to the Client Engagement team by spearheading projects, determining priorities, and ensuring accountability and the achievement of fundraising goals. This person will work collaboratively with other RSF teams such as Marketing, Philanthropic Services and Social Enterprise Lending, and will steward direct, transparent, and personal relationships with donors, investors, and social entrepreneurs.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with