PEAK Grantmaking improves how grants get made by building experts in grants management and equipping them with the most effective practices to implement in their grantmaking organizations. When grantmaking practices are at their “peak,” more resources are focused on mission over administration for both grantmakers and grantseekers, leading to greater impact for the causes and communities served.
PEAK Grantmaking’s Member Relationship Manager plays a critical role in accomplishing this mission by working to connect more people in the profession to each other and to PEAK Grantmaking. The Manager will foster relationships with current PEAK Grantmaking members aimed at increasing awareness and usage of PEAK Grantmaking services, benefits, resources, and programs. S/he will work to convert individual members to organization (dues-paying) members as well as identify people who are not yet members, but who could benefit from a greater connection to the profession.
The Manager reports to and works with the Membership Director.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Authority
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze membership data and identify trends and opportunities to increase engagement, or promote member benefits and services.
- Collaborate across departments to promote member benefits and services.
- Manage data, records, and reports relating to membership engagement, member interests, and member demographics in the organization’s databases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience and demonstrated success in developing, implementing, building, sustaining, and evaluating membership outreach and engagement initiatives. Preference given to candidates with knowledge of the grants management profession and/or field of philanthropy.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Some travel required. Ability to travel as needed.
- Skills in time management, project organization, problem-solving, relationship building, and team building.
- Intermediate experience working in association database and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail, high level of customer service skills and be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and creative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently on assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities effectively and professionally.
- Discretion and sound judgment on setting and adjusting priorities is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Concentration in marketing, business, association/non-profit management is a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience in an association or other nonprofit with responsibilities similar to this position.
Additional Salary Information: A comprehensive salary and benefits package will be offered commensurate with salary requirements and experience.
Email resume and cover letter explaining interest and fit for the position to [email protected].
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with