Save the date for the next Media Impact Focus: Assessing the Impact of Media on November 13, 2013, co-sponsored by The Paley Center for Media.
Investment in public interest media is exploding, and with it, creative and rigorous approaches to impact evaluation. Join Media Impact Funders and The Paley Center for Media for a lively and productive daylong convening that will explore new technologies and key case studies in the rapidly shifting assessment field.
- Chad Boettcher, Executive Vice President, Social Action and Advocacy, Participant Media
- Bonnie Benjamin-Phariss, Executive Producer, Vulcan Productions
- Kevin Davis, CEO, Investigative News Network
- Holly Gordon, Executive Director, The Documentary Group (the team behind Girl Rising)
- Jo Ellen Green Kaiser, Executive Director, The Media Consortium
- Cara Mertes, Director, JustFilms
- Debika Shome, Deputy Director, Harmony Institute
- Sophie Walker, Engagement Manager, Mission Measurement
Register now. This is an event for funders only and space is limited.
Speaker updates and program highlights will be added to www.mediaimpactfunders.org.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with