ABOUT THE POSITION
As part of the Programs & Partnerships Team, the Database Coordinator, Grants Administration reports to the Director, Programs and Partnerships and is responsible for assisting with key aspects of NPF’s grantmaking which totals upwards of $40M annually. This position will support grants management, with a focus on system administration for NPF’s grants management system, Fluxx and supporting users within the program team, across the organization, and external users.
- Support day to day operations of Fluxx database including managing a variety of forms (applications, reports, grant agreements, external reviews, etc.), maintaining and updating workflows, fields, profiles, settings, permissions, and dashboards.
- Monitor and troubleshoot errors in Fluxx and responsible for entering and tracking help desk tickets to Fluxx through Jira.
- Maintain funding sources and program hierarchy within Fluxx and supporting continued enhancement and best practices to effectively manage copious funding sources, programs, and projects.
- Manage built integrations including Concur and Docusign and support future API integrations with other relational databases and software platforms utilized by NPF.
- Ensure integrity of data, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as NPF’s processes and requirements.
- Lead quarterly and annual grants reconciliation process and support overall grants budgeting, reforecasting, and tracking to quarterly and annual grants budget.
- Assist with onboarding of new users and developing continued education and training for staff and external users.
- Utilize data in Fluxx to create impact dashboards, ad hoc reports, mapping, graphs, and other visualization for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee grants administration for a portfolio of grants inclusive of reviewing applications, drafting grant agreements, and processing payments.
- Undertake special projects as assigned or needed.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience working in a relational database, specifically experience with the grants management system Fluxx. Familiarity with admin level permissions, form building, and data visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, make sound decisions, and exercise good judgment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with diverse stakeholders and technology partners in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be creative in reaching innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated high proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.