ABOUT THE POSITION
Serve as primary Culture and Talent Business Partner (CAT BP) to assigned departments. In this role you will:
- Work closely with team leadership in retaining top retention talent, integrating culture, and responding to other key firm-identified personnel priorities
- Assist management and leadership in resolving employee relation issues and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations
- Coach assigned department heads and management in performance management processes, compensation, and management decision making
- Manage development support plans and performance improvement programs and protocols for underperforming team members, including facilitating terminations as necessary
- Respond to employee complaints and concerns; conduct internal investigations, while ensuring compliance with applicable Company policy and federal, state, and local statutes.
- Collaborate with CAT’s recruiting function to help identify and plan your department’s workforce needs
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training to departments as needed
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. Submit a resume and a one-page cover letter online. The cover letter should address why you’re excited to work at Arabella and why you’re qualified for this specific job.
Arabella Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to racial equity. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We encourage you to read (or listen to) our DEI statement prior to applying. We make a particular effort to recruit people of color and members of marginalized groups to apply for open positions. Once you have applied, we welcome your feedback on how you have experienced our values around DEI in the recruitment process.
While Arabella is open to individuals from various locations applying to join our team, please note that we generally are unable to pay for relocation expenses, and all applicants must already be legally eligible to work in the United States at the time of application to be considered for this position.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.