Boston Children’s Hospital is dedicated to improving and advancing the health and well-being of children around the world through its life-changing work in clinical care, biomedical research, medical education and community engagement.
Boston Children's is ranked the number one pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. It is home to the world's largest pediatric research enterprise, and it is the leading recipient of pediatric research funding from the National Institutes of Health. It is the primary pediatric teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School. Boston Children’s treats more children with rare diseases and complex conditions than any other hospital.
Boston Children’s is dedicated to creating a culture where all patients, families, clinicians, researchers, staff, and communities feel empowered and supported. We are committed to working together to support health equity and promote anti-racist practices. This is not merely an aspirational goal, and in August 2020, we shared our formal Declaration on Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity that will be our guiding compass in making this goal a reality.
With more than 40 clinical departments and 258 specialized clinical programs, Boston Children’s is one of the largest pediatric medical centers in the United States.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Prospect Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in establishing and maintaining the core competencies of Trust staff related to CRM, our integrated enterprise data platform. Consistently meeting business, reporting, and analytics requirements of fundraising management
- Design and creation of policy and procedure documents emanating from Trust Data Governance Business Rules for basic Records Management and Prospect Management domains
- Maintaining version control of documents and modifications as practices evolve
- As the key trainer and technical support for Trust administrative staff, supporting gift officers across all business units, as well as dissemination and communication of changes in business practices (as needed) to administrative staff.
- Leading the records administration of prospect management metadata in CRM conducting bulk uploads and changes, diagnosing integrity and QC issues recommending solutions. Delegating and supervising administrative staff as necessary for fulfillment of prospect management records projects
- Setting the agenda for bimonthly CRM Q&A’s with administrative staff, featuring Directors and Senior Directors from Data Steering Committee
- Participating with Records Management, Prospect Management and other Data Governance task teams as appropriate