We are a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. Cleveland Clinic was at the forefront of modern medicine when its founders opened it as a multi-specialty group practice in 1921. In its first century, Cleveland Clinic has introduced many medical firsts, opened facilities around the world and is proud to be ranked among the top hospitals in the country. Now, 100 years later, the vision of the founders remains Cleveland Clinic’s mission: caring for life, researching for health, and educating those who serve.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Executive Director Principal Gifts secures philanthropic gifts through a process of identifying, qualifying, strategizing, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding with a focus on prospects with the capacity to make commitments at $5 million and above.
- Directs the vision and implementation strategies for the generation of principal gift level funds for Cleveland Clinic priorities.
- Manages a principal prospect portfolio with a focus on matching the prospect’s philanthropic interests with the needs and priorities of Cleveland Clinic.
- Achieves significant dollar goals and is responsible for the success of initiatives for capital, programmatic, research, endowment and operating support for Cleveland Clinic.
- Establishes a program of personal visits with past, current and prospective high level donors, as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with development teams to develop and manage engagement, solicitation and stewardship strategies for high capacity prospective donors.
- Engages central services teams to develop events, communications, and stewardship, for the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship needed to advance principal gifts.
- Ensures that donors are properly advised as to the financial options available, projects and needs.
- Develops funding proposals to match donor interests with Cleveland Clinic priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position may have the option to work remotely.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with