ABOUT THE POSITION
The Communications Specialist/Manager supports CHANGE Philanthropy to advance goals and strategies, and is responsible for tactical management of organizational communications platforms, including websites, and social media accounts. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing CHANGE Philanthropy’s visibility through all media channels and in relationship to philanthropic partners. The position also supports administrative efforts. The position will report to the Research & Communications Director of CHANGE Philanthropy.
Communications Coordination (70%)
- Coordinate the production of communication assets (website, social media, e-newsletters, membership materials, and marketing and promotional materials)
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities related to online presence, including updating websites and coordinating social media post schedules
- Support curation of the CHANGE Philanthropy Resource Bank and related CHANGE Philanthropy engagement platforms
- Support the design of branded collateral for print and web communications campaigns
- Under the guidance of the Research & Communications Director, support CHANGE partners in coordinating network and field level messaging campaigns
- Offer creative tactical recommendations to the team on utilizing organizational brand guidelines and assets in the development of campaigns
- Support the Research & Communications Director in facilitating CHANGE Communications Working Group meetings, retreats, and engagements
- Field inquiries from the general organizational email account
Data Management & Analytics (20%)
- Maintain database systems to ensure accurate and effective data related to contact lists and overall communications engagement
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports on engagement and campaign performance across platforms
- Assist the Research & Communications Director in developing a network communications dashboard and other analytics reporting projects as needed
Administrative Support (10%)
- Perform general administrative duties (communications, mail, copying, e-filing, etc.) related to achieving organizational goals
- Provide support as necessary with additional needs
Starting salary range is $70,000-$80,000 depending on qualifications and experience. CHANGE Philanthropy provides medical, dental, vision, and generous vacation leave on a sliding scale depending on hours/week.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here for more information or to apply. Please send resume, cover letter, and graphic design work sample via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Communications Specialist/Manager – (Your Name),” to be considered.