Jane’s Fund Program Associate
- An individual that exercises exceptional attention to detail, initiative and sound judgment…
- To join a small team of colleagues as the Program Associate for the Jane’s Fund Program…
- To serve as support for the program, providing excellent customer service to internal and external partners….
- To work in a team-oriented environment as the administrative ‘glue’, while maintaining a sense of humility, humor and service…
- To pursue special assignments requiring curiosity, research, verbal & written communications, and critical thinking skills…
- With a work style consistent with collaboration, accountability and honoring diversity.
This employment opportunity is with The Russell Family Foundation in Gig Harbor, Washington, recognized in the Puget Sound region for:
- Its philanthropic grant programs supporting grassroots leadership, environmental sustainability and global peace.
- Practicing sustainable business principles including operating in a LEED certified green building and environmentally-focused investing.
- A unique work culture emphasizing extreme team work.
The Russell Family Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. For a detailed position description, visit: www.trff.org Resumes accepted via email@example.com from December 2, 2010 through January 10, 2010. If you have questions you may either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 857-1689 and leave a message. Someone will respond to your email or phone call at the earliest opportunity.
Do you like this post?