Reports To: Senior Program Associate, TPI
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt FTE: .5 (approximately 16 hours/week)
The Intern will work part-time for The Philanthropic Initiative and will assist with projects as needed.
This internship will run through December 2018.
- Grants management which may include review of grant proposals, creation of grant summaries, and other due diligence;
- Assist with special projects, which may include research to support TPI thought leadership and field-building projects;
- Draft materials for social media;
- Assist with client administration;
- Schedule site visits and stakeholder interviews;
- Provide research support and compile data for client reports; and
- General administrative office tasks.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- High School degree or GED required; and
- Some college preferred;
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Proven successful experience with administrative tasks;
- Proven successful research experience and skills;
- Proven successful writing skills.
- Proven strong organizational skills;
- Interest in philanthropy; and
- Proven computer literacy required.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands: examples below
- Ability to sit for long periods of time; and
- Ability to use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted online.
Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select Intern, The Philanthropic Initiative to complete our online application process.
Diversity candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.