Reports To: Senior Program Associate, TPI
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt FTE: .5 (approximately 16 hours/week)
The Intern will work part-time for The Philanthropic Initiative and will assist with projects as needed.
This internship will run through December 2018.
- Grants management which may include review of grant proposals, creation of grant summaries, and other due diligence;
- Assist with special projects, which may include research to support TPI thought leadership and field-building projects;
- Draft materials for social media;
- Assist with client administration;
- Schedule site visits and stakeholder interviews;
- Provide research support and compile data for client reports; and
- General administrative office tasks.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- High School degree or GED required; and
- Some college preferred;
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Proven successful experience with administrative tasks;
- Proven successful research experience and skills;
- Proven successful writing skills.
- Proven strong organizational skills;
- Interest in philanthropy; and
- Proven computer literacy required.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands: examples below
- Ability to sit for long periods of time; and
- Ability to use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted online.
Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select Intern, The Philanthropic Initiative to complete our online application process.
Diversity candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with