The Intern will work on client engagements and field leadership work; specifically the Invest for Better – Women Lead the Way in Impact Investing initiative.
Hours and Compensation
Minimum of 10 hours to maximum of 25 hours/week. Compensation is $15/hr.
Invest for Better Initiative
- Support visibility/activation campaign outreach, including: social media strategies, partnerships, conferences and events, building the number of pledgers
- Create website content including blogs, resources, case studies, etc.
- Organization, outreach and administration for project overall
- Grants management support for clients
- Research for clients
- Administrative work for clients
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in progress required, current graduate school student preferred; and
Skills, Abilities, Competencies
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills required;
- Knowledge of and interest in philanthropy
- The ability to plan, think analytically, pay attention to detail and follow through;
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks; and
- Experience with social media content creation and platform management.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to use a computer workstation and keyboard for long periods of time
- Ability to carry up to 5 pounds
The content is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. It is not intended to constitute an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents, who are or become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act or applicable state law, must be able to perform the essential functions of the job (including those listed above) either with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation, if any, will be determined by management in consultation with the employee on a case-by-case basis.
This job description is intended to be general and may be revised from time to time. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned different or additional duties from time to time.