Be a part of a team building a thriving, sustainable, and diverse community shaping solutions for today’s most pressing issues.
We are a convener, connector, and catalyst helping changemakers build a better Bay Area. We bring together the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to leverage their time, networks, and resources in accelerating social change.
About the Role
You will lead Member cultivation, recruitment, and retention by becoming a well known leader of the Bay Area social impact community. Leaving a wake of inspiration wherever you go, you will connect the dots in our community between Member interests, disciplines, and passions with our nonprofit community needs. You will enjoy public speaking, group facilitation and developing authentic personal one-on-one relationships.
Membership Experience (75%)
- Lead Member acquisition and retention strategies with a direct revenue goal.
- Drive the Member lifecycle from onboarding new Members to helping place them in our nonprofit community.
- Ensure Member participation in and satisfaction with programs through outreach and check-ins.
- Understand Member interests and goals to ensure we can support their social impact/giving journeys, curate their experience, and find opportunities for collective learning and engagement among the network.
Programmatic & Operational Support (25%)
- Collaborate on developing engaging program content.
- Learn and leverage various communications tools to support our robust community.
- Collaborate on our three showcase events and ~50 other small to medium events/year.
What You Bring
- An interest in the social sector and a commitment to issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills, as well as experience working with and building relationships among diverse stakeholders in a range of settings.
- Communication skills, including giving and receiving feedback, public speaking, and motivating Members.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in owning and managing projects, dealing well with ambiguity, and prioritizing tasks.
- Prior success in highly collaborative and dynamic roles, and comfort with high levels of autonomy.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM databases desirable.
- Availability to work events 1-2 nights weekly (Mon-Thurs) with advance notice.
What We Offer
- This is a full-time exempt position (40 hours per week // typically with two working evenings per week) with a salary range of $70,000-80,000 annually. We offer additional compensation based on performance.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible schedule with access to co-working locations in Oakland and San Francisco.
- 100% contribution towards medical, dental, and vision plans with access to life insurance and a 401K retirement plan contribution (non-match).
- The opportunity to work with some of the most creative, committed, and hard-working team members in a distributed environment and the tools to directly impact your own community.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Our Hiring Process and Timeline
- We will review applications on a rolling basis until the application period closes.
- We will begin 30-min virtual interviews (Zoom or phone) in February.
- We will conduct in-person interviews in March.
- We will invite finalists to do a 1-hr in-person mock check-in meeting with a Member.
- We will request and check references for finalists following in-person interviews.
- We prefer the selected candidate start in April.
Full Circle Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application. Full Circle Fund will also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.