Youth In Need, a leading non-profit organization that serves children, youth, and families in St. Louis and the surrounding counties, is seeking a full time Grants Manager. This position reports is based out of St. Charles, MO. The Grants Manager is responsible for managing the development and marketing department’s annual cycle of foundation and corporate grants with an emphasis on developing long-term partnerships.
- Manage annual request for funding submissions and other formal communications to corporations, corporate giving programs, and private foundations.
- Manage the annual private grants calendar.
- Conduct prospective funder research and identify new funding opportunities.
- Help with various fundraising activities, events, and presentations as a member of the Development and Marketing team.
- Candidates must have demonstrated 2-3 years of successful experience with grant writing and donor prospect research and donor relations
- Knowledge of state/federal grants and the Missouri Common Grant application
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills are necessary to be successful in this position
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Social Work, Public Policy, or another related field.
Youth In Need provides our full-time employees with an excellent benefits package, including 401K, vacation, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays, tuition assistance, affordable vision plans and paid dental, life, and disability insurance. We currently offer full-time employees two health insurance options – premiums are $0/month or $40/month.
Youth In Need serves children, young people and families of many racial and ethnic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and religious beliefs, and we seek a workforce that reflects that diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please visit our website at www.youthinneed.org, go to About Us, then go to Career Opportunities, and click on the position you are interested in to complete the online application and to attach your resume.