The position coordinates grantmaking for four unique family foundations with diverse interest areas as part of a 3-person team. Responsible for processing and tracking hundreds of grants, maintaining content and integrity of the grants management database, and fulfilling the information needs of the Foundation’s various stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to*:
- Review and process grant proposals, grants, and reports
- Due diligence to ensure compliance with grant terms
- Database management including maintaining accuracy and integrity
- Develop and generate grant agreements and data reports
- Prepare written and electronic resources for Boards
- Develop processes to improve workflow and efficiency
- Customer service for grantees and clients
- Conduct research and prepare presentations on findings
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 5 plus years of experience in the non-profit sector, preferably grant administration.
- Proficiency in grants management software or other complex database systems.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible team player
- Proven analytical, database, reporting and project management abilities
- Proficiency in Excel and basic understanding of non-profit budgets.
- Excellent written, verbal, research and interpersonal skills; Sound judgment.
*For a full job description and/or consideration, interested applicants send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to: [email protected].
The Benida Group, LLC is a private family office in the northern suburbs of Chicago that includes philanthropic services