We are seeking someone who is excited about envisioning and co-leading our planned growth and expansion, who is passionate about working in deep collaboration with our sta, board, artists, and community, and who is deeply committed to the support and cultivation of Native American artistry. This person should work in an entrepreneurial way, suited to the daily operations of a small organization. New Native Theatre is excited to welcome candidates with a diverse array of backgrounds and skills, and we are excited to invest in your growth and professional development.
While not all required, we encourage candidates to apply who have the following:
● Experience with the Native American community, culture, history and stories
● A trauma-informed leadership approach
● Knowledge of capital campaigns and new performance spaces
● Proficiency with logistics and organizing tasks for a small group
● Experience with strategic planning in entrepreneurial environments
● Interpersonal communication skills
● Experience with developing plans for increasing earned revenue and contributed income in nonprofit organizations
● A familiarity with the logistics of theater production and operations
● Fundraising expertise with one or more aspects of nonprofit cultivation such as corporate sponsorships, foundation grants and individual donors.
ALJP Consulting puts inclusion and equity at the heart of our practice. We employ planning and search services to address the contemporary challenges of nonprofit organizations in the arts and culture sector. We strive to create more diverse and inclusive environments for artists, administrators and patrons.
Compensation: 65000 - 75000
The Executive Director administers the accounting, grant management, and budgeting. As part of a team, the Executive Director implements the business practices necessary to ensure an exemplary culture of professional artists and the priorities of the company. The Executive Director will act in collaboration with the artistic team.
As NNT is poised for growth and development, the The Executive Director will help build infrastructure and systems, to manage and budget for growth, and to populate our work with quality passionate individuals. The Executive Director reports to the Artistic Director and Board of Directors.