Through direct grantmaking, capacity building, strategic communications, and leadership in philanthropy, Foundation for a Just Society advances the human rights of women, girls, and LGBTI people around the world.
- Act as first point of contact. Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests and manage or refer as appropriate.
- Coordinate calendar and appointment schedule for the President.
- Prepare and respond to routine correspondence. Read, monitor and organize the President’s email accounts.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with all staff members. Work closely with FJS, Felicity House and Simons Foundation staff on upcoming commitments for the President.
- Organize travel arrangements, prepare complex travel itineraries and coordinate schedule with President’s drivers.
- Coordinate President’s schedule and logistics with house staff.
- Provide project support as requested.
- Assist with organizing meetings, ensuring that the President is prepared with required materials.
- Various other administrative tasks such as expense reporting, filing, preparing materials for meetings.
- Allocate monthly invoices for approval by President.
- Maintain the President’s filing system
- Take on special projects as needed
- 8 plus years experience in a relevant role or similar position
- Great prioritization and time management skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Punctual and reliable
- High level of interpersonal skills; position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
Skilled at using email and electronic scheduling tools
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint