EPIP Colorado is partnering with a group of passionate and powerful women of color who lead nonprofits in Colorado to share their experiences in the sector and collaborate around potential solutions to issues they discuss. This co-designed session will be an exploration through story of the challenges related to equity, trust, resources, and communication that we see in the philanthropic sector. A discussion with the audience will follow in order to determine how to move philanthropy forward and ensure that women of color are treated equitably and are able to succeed in supporting their communities.
- Huma Babak Ebadi - Executive Director, Muslim Youth for Positive Impact (MYPI)
- Janiece Mackey, Executive Director, Young Aspiring Americans for Social and Political Activism (YAASPA)
- Lizeth Chacón, Executive Director, Colorado People's Alliance (COPA)
- Makisha Boothe, Founder, SistahBiz Global Network
- Neha Mahajan, Executive Director, Transformative Leadership for Change
- Susana Guardado, Executive Director, OneMorgan County
- Vanessa Roberts, Executive Director, Project VOYCE
Register here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.
Race to Lead: Women of Color in the Nonprofit Sector (Building Movement Project)
Philanthropists Bench Women of Color, the M.V.P.s of Social Change (New York Times)
Pocket Change: How Women and Girls of Color Do More with Less (Ms. Foundation for Women)
Thank you to the Colorado Health Foundation for sponsoring this event!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with