We're happy to release our 2014 Annual Report, which compiles our activities and accomplishments. Download a copy here.
- We have over 900 members across 35 states working in foundations, government agencies, corporate giving and more
- More than 100 EPIP Chapter Leaders volunteer with one of our 12 chapters across the country
- In 2014, our chapters hosted 84 programs and events in their local communities
- EPIP National held 18 webinars in 2014 on a variety of topics from youth grantmaking to the impact of gender and race on philanthropy
- As a proud member of the Joint Affinity Groups, we were thrilled to co-host the JAG Unity Summit, which drew over 400 attendees across the country
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with