The EPIP LA Chapter is now recruiting Steering Committee members. Below are more details about responsibilities, opportunities, and how to apply.
Role of the Steering Committee
The role of the Steering Committee is to provide leadership among philanthropic practitioners in the Los Angeles community by providing innovative programming, networking, and professional development opportunities. In line with EPIP LA’s mission, the Steering Committee aims to empower emerging leaders and elevate philanthropic practice in order to build a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
- Participating in monthly Steering Committee meetings (Friday mornings)
- Maintaining an active, paid EPIP LA membership
- Attending 75% of EPIP-LA events
- Recruiting new members for the local chapter and Steering Committee to ensure chapter sustainability
- Leading the planning of a least one event per year and supporting others to execute their events
Serving in one of the following leadership roles:
- Chapter Co-Chair
- Giving Circle
- Lunch with a Leader Series
- CHANGE Philanthropy Programs
- Skill Building Series
- EPIPhany Hour Series
- Salon Series
- People of Color Network (PCN) Series
- To learn more about the roles, please click here.
How to Apply
Applications are due by Tuesday, October 20, 2020. If you're interested in building your leadership skills and engaging with the EPIP community in a deeper way, please submit an application online. If you have any questions, please email us. We will notify you on the status of your application by November, 2, 2020.