Please join EPIP Chicago for another Coffee Chat! This is an informal opportunity to connect with your peers from the comforts of our work-from-home set ups. We invite you to chat or listen in a space that's meant to bring our community of Chicago-based funders together. So make yourself some coffee or grab some tea, bake a croissant, whatever floats your boat...and join us in conversation!
- We'll start the conversation by with introductions:
- Name, workplace, location
- Your favorite Halloween treat
- Something that is bringing you joy in the present moment or something you're working through in the present moment
- If there is interest we can share thoughts and reflections on last month's report released by the Council on Foundations: Shifting Practices, Sharing Power? Interviews with 250+ foundations revealed that "while many institutions shifted their philanthropic practices in response to the needs of 2020 by increasing giving and adopting flexible grantmaking, few are shifting power by changing internal processes or moving for broader systemic change."