Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8 - 9:30 am
As a town that is always on the go we are all looking to maximize our personal and professional efficiency. Join the conversation so we can trade our best tips on working smarter in every aspect of our lives. Some of the topics we will discuss:
- What are your top three favorite tech tools?
- What apps are essential to you in your day-to-day life?
- What apps or tech tools do you rely on to keep organized? Motivated?
- What are your favorite tech tools for learning (could be a language, class, news site)?
- What resources do you rely upon to stay updated on new tools, tech trends, etc.?
- What organizations and/or leaders in philanthropy do you admire do you see trying something innovative or creative with technology?
- What do you wish you had access to or more knowledge of, what’s one thing/tool/idea that you’re determined to apply/learn how to do/use?
Also check out this article Should You Automate Your Life So that You Can Work Harder? Sign up today!
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with