KEES has been exclusively retained by Stand Together in its search for a Director, Partnerships.
Located in Greater Washington DC (Arlington, VA), Stand Together is a philanthropic community working to remove barriers impeding improvements in education, business, communities and government policy. Formerly known as the Seminar Network and founded by Charles Koch, Stand Together creates an environment to help every person rise, enabling social entrepreneurs to increase their effectiveness, and impact on society by orders of magnitude.
Director, Partnerships is a new role committed to enacting Stand Together’s guiding principles by leveraging current member referrals of Stand Together’s venture arm to recruit the right people into and steward the relationships within the community. Entering a fast-paced and intentionally flexible organization, the Director will lead a team tasked with engaging individuals who possess a commitment to shepherding world changing ideas and initiatives and who have the network, social capital, and business skills to enact innovation and change. The Director, Partnerships will add value as a fundraiser - leading and serving as a mentor to members of the partnership team while simultaneously cultivating a personal portfolio of current partners and prospects. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Partnerships, the Director will initially supervise three team members (two Major Gift Officers and a Coordinator), each holding a portfolio of current and prospective venture arm members.
This position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits. Relocation assistance may be offered.
Specific Requirements Include
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in leadership and management in an innovative, fast-moving and flexible professional environment.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships across public, private, and nonprofit sectors with a focus on developing new relationships and initiatives.
- Demonstrated success securing 5- and 6-figure contributions from existing and new donors. Track record of achievement in financial management, stewardship, and developing strategies to successfully increase revenue.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism. High level of personal humility and integrity.
- Proven ability and personal desire to proactively drive innovative, multi-stakeholder projects forward through completion with a high sense of urgency.
- Passion and expertise in one or more of the following areas: education, business, public policy, and politics.
- Understanding of, and passion for, economic freedom and individual liberty.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Policy, or a related field is a must. Advanced degree preferred.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office and proficiency with donor databases, is required. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 20%.
Please click here: http://bit.ly/ST-DP
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Laura Weinman, Assistant Vice President, and Alison Lewin, Associate of KEES. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit sector. KEES was founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
Stand Together exists to empower those dedicated to the betterment of themselves and others. With the right mindset and support, anyone can improve their life and meaningfully contribute to the lives of others. Through its community of partners, Stand Together tackles some of the nation’s biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their full potential. For more information, please visit www.standtogether.org.